2007 Tiara 3800 Open - EL CAZADOR
$ 342,900 USD
Flag of Registry: United States PDF
Port of Registry: Long Beach
|Cummins QSC 8.3 480HP|
|Onan 9kw Generator|
|"Plan B" Layout|
|Very Well Maintained|
|Date Listed: 10/13/2023|
245 N Marina Drive
Long Beach CA 90803 USA
2007 Tiara 3800 Open "EL CAZADOR" is one of the country’s premier yacht builders of truly unique dual-purpose express boats. “EL CAZADOR” simple reflects the true meaning of dual-purpose boating with the beautifully crafted interior with all the cruising amenities one would need for weekend cruising. The massive open cockpit easily lends itself to hardcore weekend fishing. The "Plan B" interior adds the port side settee for additional seating and sleeping accommodations. The Common Rail Cummins 490hp diesels engines cruise the Tiara 3800 Open at 25-26 knots (about 30 knots tops). If you are looking for a Tiara Open this is your boat. Turn key and ready to go. Truly a must to appreciate. Call and Schedule a showing.
Official Number: 1191724
Stock #: C-BRA6147-SCB
LOA: 38' (11.58 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 14' 2''
Draft Max: 3' 6''
Maximum Speed: 29 Knots
Cruise Speed: 25 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 411 Gallons (1555.8 Liters)
Fresh Water: 110 Gallons (416.4 Liters)
Holding Tank: 40 Gallons (151.42 Liters)
Dry Weight: 22600
“ELCAZADOR” accommodations are straight forward and well appointed in typical Tiara fashion. The galley is located just to starboard at the bottom of the companion way stairs. Forward of the galley in the main salon area is a L-Shaped dinette with table that can be converted to a double bunk. To port at the bottom of the companion way stairs is a small settee that can convert to two single berth above and below. Just forward and to port will be the private and enclosed head. Forward will be the full beam stateroom featuring an Island Queen with privacy curtain as needed.
The main salon is divided into two areas. The L-Shaped dinette is located just forward of the galley and the port side Settee and pantry.
· Large L-Shaped dinette can easily accommodate 5 adults with 2 removable bar stool seating.
· Storage above to starboard and storage below seating.
· Single port settee with storage below easily converts to 2 single berths above and below.
· Large pantry is located just to the port at the bottom of companion stairs.
· Large Samsung HDMI Flat screen tv.
As stated located to starboard at the bottom of the companion way stairs is well appointed;
• L-Shaped molded in countertop with single deep sink with hot and cold pressure water.
• Panasonic “The Genuius Sensa 1300w microwave oven
• 2 Burner Kenyon flat stove top
• Nova Kool Refrigerator
• Nova Kool Freezer
• Ample storage above and below countertop.
· The large Island Queen berth is located on center line allowing for easy ingress and egress from either side.
· Shelf storage for personal items on Port and Starboard.
· Two reading light located at the head of the bed.
· Small hanging locker is to port just forward of the head.
· Privacy curtain hides away just next to the hanging locker.
· Deck hatch is centered over the bed for additional ventilation
· Samsung Flat Screen TV
· AC/Heat controller
The head is located to port between the forward stateroom and small settee. It is private and enclosed.
· Molded in sink and vanity with storage below and mirror.
· Enclosed stand up shower
· Vacuflush head
· Deck hatch for ventilation.
· Helm station is at the forward starboard side of the mid-deck in typical Tiara fashion.
· Helm and all controls are well situated for easy piloting with 360-degree views.
· The power-controlled helm seat allows for easy adjustment.
· Just aft of the helm seat is the wet bar with refrigerator below.
· To port is the large L-Shaped seating with table for out door entertaining
· Two aft facing settees one to port and one to starboard.
· Aft forward facing settee that can easily fold up adding additional deck space.
· Large fish hold with removable insert
· Smaller fish hold to starboard aft with removable liner.
· 4 rod holders located in starboard and port gunnels
· Stern boarding door to starboard.
· Large swim step with folding swim ladder.
· Cockpit saltwater washdown.
· Outdoor cockpit shower.
· Twin Cummins QSC 8.3-490HO Deisel Engines approx. 1320 Hours
· Onan 9kw Generator approximately 1100 hours.
· Lewmar Bow Thruster.
· (2) Garmin GPS Maps 8616xsn Model # 19373521
· (1) Garmin #GMR Xhd2 12kw Ped #16223851
· (2) Garmin GT51m-THPR Side/Down 12pin Model #17596438
· Clarion Stereo with speakers
· 7 AGM Group 31 Batteries.
· Charles 40 amp 5000 SP Battery charger
· Chargemaster 12/25/3 charger
· Pro Safe FS60 Galvanic Isolator
· 50 amp Glendening Retractable Shore Power Cord.
· Maxwell Electric windless with foot pedals on the bow and controls at helm.
· 4 stainless rod holders in gunnels.
· 2 Underwater Lights.
· 2 Cruise Air Conditioning, 1 in salon and 1 in forward stateroom.
· 11 Gallon hot water heater.
· Delta Plow Anchor w/ galvanized chain and nylon rode (Length Unknown)
· Bennett Trim Tabs.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this yacht please contact Steve Beck
We look forward to working with you!
245 N Marina Drive
Long Beach CA 90803 USA
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.