• For six in a bright, clean interior.
• Vee berths which converts to a full sized double berth, forward.
• Storage areas underneath and bookshelves.
• Next aft to port is a large hanging locker.
• Enclosed head to starboard with Jabsco manual W.C., molded vanity and sink, new handheld shower with 12V sump pump.
• Main salon has two single settees, port and starboard, with stowage behind the cushioned seat backs.
• A folding bulkhead-mounted teak table reveals more storage behind.
• Further aft to port is a U-shaped galley with Hillerange two burner propane stove with oven, large icebox, dish lockers, etc.
• Opposite to starboard is a lift-up navigation table, chart light, and more storage.
• Further aft is a double quarter berth - 78" long by 44" wide at head.
• Curtains and new berth cushions.
• Excellent engine access behind companionway ladder.
• The cockpit is very comfortable, with large sail locker to port and new 40" S/S Edson pedestal steerer.
• 550 sq. ft. sail area- masthead Sloop rig.
• Mast height above DWL: 48'9".
• Aluminum mast and boom; single spreaders on mast.
• 2014 Hallett full-battened mainsail with jiffy reefing.
• 2009 130% genoa on Furlex 200S roller furler.
• S/S standing rigging; Dacron running rigging.
• Mast stepped on keel.
• Two Lewmar 43 S.T. sheet winches, plus 2 additional secondary winches.
• New Navy blue Mainsail cover.
• Ritchie binnacle compass.
• Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF radio.
• Raymarine ST6002 autopilot.
• Garmin 498 GPS-Plotter at Nav Station
• 2020 Garmin GPS MAP7612 w/ apparent wind, speed and depth sailpack.
• 12V DC & 110V AC systems.
• Three 12V batteries.
• AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
• Voltmeter and Vitron Energy monitor.
• Small inverter - for charging cell phones.
• Blue Seas Combiner 120 amp relay.
• Solar panel on top of bimini.
• 2015 Yanmar 30 hp diesel, 3 cylinder, FWC, with approximately 168 engine hours.
• Fiberglass waterlift muffler.
• 1" S/S shaft; dripless shaft seal.
• 16" 2 bladed bronze prop with Razor cutter.
• Bronze Perko sea strainer.
• Parker Racor R20T fuel-water separator. * Cruising speed: 6 knots @ 2400 RPM'S; Max speed 7.5 knots @ 3200 RPM'S.
• Fiberglass hull with end grain balsa coring hull.
• 2012 bottom blasted and epoxy barrier-coated.
• White hull, original gelcoat in excellent condition, dark blue boottop, blue bottom.
• Balsa-cored decks with moulded in nonskid fiberglass.
• 8' long cockpit with generous sail locker to port and locker for LPG tank.
• Mainsheet traveller mounted on cabin top.
• Two cabin top hatches.
• Teak toerails and handrails.
• Double S/S bow and stern rails.
• Double lifelines and gates.
• New 2016 Edson steering wheel with binnacle.
• 2014 bimini and cockpit Dodger - navy blue Sunbrella.
• New berth cushions - Williamsburg blue Sunbrella with 2" of latex foam on vee berth and quarter berth .
• 2016 portlights taken out, rebedded and reinstalled.
• S/S bow and stern rail with S/S stern swim ladder.
• 2 Sunbrella Cockpit Cushions
Fuel: 22 gallons.
Water: 40 gallons in 2 bladder tanks.
Holding: Approximately 10 gallons in poly tank, with macerator pump.
• Manual Lofrans windlass
• 20 lb Plow anchor with chain rode on bow roller
• Fortress anchor with 30' anchor chain and 100' rode
• Manual bilge pump in cockpit
• Wood plugs for all thru-hull fittings
• Rule 1500 GPH bilge pump
• Macerator pump
• 4 Fire extinguishers, 2 new #10B
• Portable searchlight
• Radar reflector
• 2 life jackets
• Pioneer AM/FM/CD player with speakers
• Nav lights
• Weems & Plath brass clock
• Airguide brass barometer
• Nova LPG shutoff
• Water filter
• Cell phone repeater on spreader
• Cookware and silverware
• 2 fenders; 2 docklines
• 2 portable West Marine cockpit cushions
• Shore power outlet
Replaced all 4 motor mounts
Replaced House Battery
Replaced Life Lines and added Port Side Gate
New Jib Sheets
Re-bedded Keel Bolts
Replaced Waste System and Holding Tank
New Garmin Chartplotter GPS Map7612 sailpack with apparent wind, depth, speed
New Edson Pedestal with NavPod
New LED Anchor Light (Solar)
Replaced Main Sheet
Replaced Goose Neck
New Furling Line and Hardware
New Fresh Water Bladder
LOA: 34' (10.36 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Since 1986 we have opened five more offices over the past 32 years in Camden and Belfast, Maine, Salem, Massachusetts, Newport, Rhode Island and Mystic, Connecticut attracting twelve of the best brokers on the east coast. We are not just another boat brokerage hanging out a shingle, we invest in what we believe in: the product. We inventory Sirena Yachts, Axopar and J/Boats. We service our boats and customers unlike many brokers in the business. We take trades and we are fair to our customers. We understand the value of our customers over the long run.