$ 2,195,000 USD
Flag of Registry: Cayman Islands PDF
|High Spec options|
|2 x Generators|
|Notable Upgrades:2019 New - 2nd Generator Added; Onan-Cummins 21.5Kvc New - North Sails Tri-Radial 2020 New - House Battery Bank 2021 New - AwlCraft Paint Job New - Inverters 2022 New - Cockpit Ice Maker New - Raymarine Chartplotters 2023 New - Starlink|
|Tenders:15’ Highfield Ocean Master Deluxe 460 Tender (Grey)|
|Toys:2 - SUP - 15’ Tandem (1, 2, or 3 persons) + 2-person Vote Kayak & Red Paddle / Cressi Fins, Masks, & Snorkels (various sizes) / 8 Cressi Start BCDs / Wakeboard / Water Skis / Towing Tube & Unicorn / Subwing / TUSA See Scooter / 6 Mega Noodles|
International house 10
Admirals Way Canary Wharf
London E14 9XL UK
"Mahasattva" has been professionally maintained by full-time professional Captain, Chef, and Stewardess. Exclusively private, highly successful charter operation with confirmed bookings.
Highly sought after Galley Down, 4 luxurious queen, ensuite bathroom Guest Cabins layout (plus Crew Cabin; double bunks adjacent to Galley). Interior finish is contemporary Alpi Walnut & charcoal upholstery. Laminated Asburgo wood flooring.
The main salon is spacious and modern, with a large-L shaped settee to port with flatscreen TV at forward end. A second large L-shaped settee is to starboard with 2 tables that convert from low coffee table to a large, tall dining area, seating 8 with 5 additional charcoal stools. The inside upgraded “Caribbean” navigation station is forward. Excellent visibility throughout the entire salon.
The galley is down on the aft port side and can also be accessed from the cockpit. Forward of the galley is the 2 bunk beds “crew” berth with hanging locker, desk, and a walk-through head with shower. There is a door for Day-head access to the middle port bathroom.
The Guest stateroom forward to port has a large queen berth, plenty of storage under the berth and in hanging locker, and an ensuite private head and separate shower. There is an addition crew cabin in port bow forepeak compartment, with berth sink, shower, & electric head with bidet.
The Master cabin is aft on the starboard side and features a queen size bed, lots of hanging lockers, and storage cabinets throughout, with a settee outboard and a separate head with double sinks and a separate shower stall. You can access the master cabin from the cockpit, as well as the main salon.
Forward on the starboard side is a large guest cabin with a queen berth, storage under and in hanging locker, and a private head with separate shower. The starboard fore peak features crew berth in the bow compatible with Air-Conditioning and Bow Truster (not equipped), perfectly suited to extensive storage, water sports equipment and toys, snorkeling and scuba diving gear, etc.
There are curtains on salon door and aft window. Pleated blinds on all windows, and in all cabins. Upholstery is upgraded charcoal leather. There are fans in galley, cabins, and salon. Reverse-cycle heat and chilled water air-conditioning throughout, with two chillers and separate air handlers for each living space.
LOA: 62' 1'' (18.92 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 32' 10''
LWL: 59' 9''
Draft Max: 5' 1''
Twin Berths: 1
V Berths: 1
Queen Berths: 4
Crew Cabins: 2
Crew Sleeps: 3
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Shape: Catamaran
Air Conditioning: Yes
Fuel Tank: 342 Gallons (1294.61 Liters)
Fresh Water: 126 Gallons (476.96 Liters)
Displacement: 59535 lbs
Dry Weight: 77175
Designer: Marc Van Peteghem-Vincent Lauriert Prevost
Builder: Lagoon Catamarans
Infused FRP + balsa core with polyester and high quality anti-osmotic resins. Hull bottom and keels in solid infused laminate.
Infused balsa core structural bulkheads.
Painted bilge spaces.
Striking dark gray hulls, with contrasting white non-skid gelcoat deck & flybridge.
Black painted Aluminum Mast + Black Carbon Canoe Boom with lights and graphite color canvas. Teak decks on entire exterior: cockpit, swim platforms, side decks, fore deck, flybridge.
• 1 deck hatch for Technical Compartment access.
• Technical Compartment houses 1 Cummins-Onan 21.5Kvc Generator (2cd Cummin-Onan 21.5Kvc Generator located in Port Engine Room - New 2019), Scuba Tank Compressor, House Batteries, Chargers, Inverters, Fuse Blocks, Circuits, Thermal Circuit Breakers for electric deck hardware; windlass, furlers, winches; convenient access to majority of electrical/electronic equipment.
• Lewmar Electric Windlass deck mounted with horizontal gypsy.
• Stainless Steel Spade Anchor (primary) with 1/2” (12mm) Chain.
• Chain locker to starboard of windlass.
• 2 deck lazarette lockers to port and 2 more to starboard; Ideal for fenders, lines, & inflatables.
• Composite longitudinal compression beam including anchor chain run, forestay chain plate, and staysail and gennaker tack fittings.
• Code-O Rig and Pole.
• 2 extra-wide Sun-lounger Pads for Trampolines in Dark Gray.
• 4 Electric Harken 80 2-Speed Winches on Flybridge (in lieu of 3 standard manual) greatly enhances functionality of sail handling management.
• Spinlock Rope Clutches (10).
• 4 Underwater Blue Spot Lights.
• Magma Stainless-Steel propane Grill / BBQ plumbed with stowed 20 lb bottle and cover.
• Diving Compressor - Bauer Junior II 220v/60Hz + 14 Standard-80 Scuba Diving Cylinders.
• Boarding Ladder
• Deck Courtesy Lights in Cockpit, Transoms, and Flybridge.
• Inflatable Fenders (8 cylindrical + covers) with 110V inflation compressor.
• Folding Carbon Gangplank (8.53’ - 2.60m) with cover 7 2 sockets.
• Teak Foredeck and Deck Passage Way.
• Tenderlift XL Hydraulic Platform with Remote and Wired Operation capabilities.
• 15’ Highfield Ocean Master Deluxe 460 Tender (Grey)
• Honda BF60CV 60HP 4-stroke Outboard Motor.
• Forward Deck Sea/Fresh Water Wash-down Pump + Aft Deck Fresh Water Wash-down Pump.
• 2 - SUP - 15’ Tandem (1, 2, or 3 persons) + 2-person Vote Kayak & Red Paddles.
• 2 Mooring Capstans - 1000W - Aft; port and starboard.
Access from cockpit via stairway with teak steps on stainless steel frame + courtesy lighting.
• Electrical Flybridge Door / Closing System - limits access and no rain onto stairs and in cockpit.
• Flybridge Fridge - Top opening with stainless steel interior.
• Flybridge Bar/Beverage refreshment station with hydraulic-assisted closing lid, counter top, stainless steel single sink & faucet, and 2 storage lockers.
• Dual Helm Stations, with Engine Controls/Gauges, Chartplotter, AutoPilot, Wind, & Compasses.
• Lewmar Windlass Control (primary port helm station only).
• 2 - 1100 mm (3’7’’) diameter Steering Wheels.
• Full-size, large Bimini in Graphite extending from helm stations forward with footpath under boom, LED lights. Sun shades on sail viewing windows can be zipped closed when desired.
• Kit of Covers - Graphite; Steering wheels, Navigation stations, Cockpit Tables, etc
• Flybridge Cushions for settees & backrest and Foredeck Cushions - Dark Gray.
• Sun-lounger with adjustable backrest - Dark Gray.
• Foredeck sun-worshiper Cushions forward of the Bimini and under boom - Dark Gray.
• Flybridge Furniture includes Teak Table with telescopic pedestal , 2 cushioned Stools.
• Large settee across entire width of flybridge + L-shaped settee.
• All lines led to forward coaming of flybridge cockpit for total sail management control.
• 4 Line storage bins with canvas retainers.
• Flybridge floor in Teak.
• Access from cockpit through sliding glass door and steps (presently removed for additional Refrigerator/Freezer).
• Access from the salon through companionway steps, and forward to Bunk Bed “crew” Cabin.
• 2 opening deck hatches.
• Access to high-load AC circuit breakers for Galley Equipment.
• LPG Solenoid system for safety. Emergency fuel shut-offs for engine and generator.
• Jura Coffee Making System (Salon).
• Ivation Wine Cellar / Cuvée (8 bottles) (Salon).
• Full-Size standup side opening Refrigerator/Freezer with built-in filtered water & ice dispenser.
• Double SS Sinks w/ restaurant style SS high-rise mixer faucet and detachable spray-head.
• Water Purifier with dedicated SS faucet.
• Washer / Dryer 110V
• Dish-Washer 110V - Miele 12
• White solid resin countertop (White Ice Corian®)
• 2 top loading waste disposal bins under countertop for selective refuse.
• 3 X 110V electrical outlets.
• Lower storage with shelves
• Opening porthole.
• 1 extra-large one-way fixed hull window.
• Shelving alongside window, above sink and countertops.
• Dometic Wine Cellar / Cuvée (17 bottles).
• White solid resin countertop (White Ice Corian®)
• 4-Burner LPG Stove Top / Hobs + Oven.
• Secondary Frigidaire Refrigerator/Freezer with top and bottom configuration.
• Electric hood over the stove with extractor fan.
• Miele multifunction Microwave, Oven, and Grill 110V.
• Upper storage cabinets.
• Lower storage cabinets with drawers and shelves.
• Ceiling and under cabinet lighting.
• B&G Comprehensive Navigation Package - 3 Chartplotters (Nav. Station + 2 Helm)
• Upgrade to ZM19 Display at Nav. Station.
• Cartography: US Card / Rest of the World Card.
• B&G AutoPilot including Remote Control.
• B&G Wind Instruments - Speed & Directions with 2 Helm Displays + 2 on Flybridge coaming.
• B&G Radar.
• B&G Broadband 4G.
• B&G 500 AIS Transceiver with Antenna Coupling.
• B&G Fish Finder Digital Sounder.
• B&G Forward Scan Sounder.
• B&G RS90 VHF Double Handset.
• 2 B&G Cameras under Flybridge.
• B&G M-324XP Night Vision Camera in the Mast.
• StarLink (New 2023)
• RR Mast Antenna (TV, VHF, AM-FM, GSM)
• Marco Signal Box; Horn, Fog Signals, Aux. Signals.
• Atoll HiFi Media Center in Salon with hidden Samsung Smart TV on Electric Lift.
• 4 Color LCD TV 22”.
• Speaker System(s) - Salon, Cockpit, Flybridge, Foredeck.
• Audio/Video System.
• Audio Systems DVD/CD/MP3 Player and 2 Speakers in Cabin.
2 - Cummins-Onan Generators 21.5Kva 1500rpm 220V - 60Hz + Cocoon + Fuel Transfer Pump. Water Maker 74 USGal/H (280 L/H) Sea Recovery Aquamatic 220V.
Reverse cycle chilled water Air Conditioning 96,000 BTU 110V + reverse cycle chilled water Air Conditioning for Bunk Beds + reverse cycle chilled water Air Conditioning Port Bow Compartment + Reverse cycle chilled water Air Conditioning Starboard Bow Compartment.
110 VAC Circuit:
• Inverters 24 / 110V - 60Hz - 2 x 2800 VA (New 2021)
• 2 - Battery Chargers 220V 100Amp each.
• North American Specs: Outlet Sockets + LPG Gas/Solenoid + Dock Outlet SMART Y
• 2 outlets/cabin, 5-saloon, 4-galley, 1/companionway, 1/engine room,1-technical compartment
• Shaver Socket 110V in Aft Starboard Head, Forward Port Head, Forward Starboard Head, Middle Starboard Head, and Bunk Beds Cabin’s Head.
24 VDC Circuit:
• Gel Batteries - 840Amp 24V (New 2020)
• USB Sockets in All 5 Cabins.
• Additional Surge Protection US
• Integrated Electric Bidet in Head.
• Fans in Cabins, Galley, and Salon (8).
• 2 engine-driven H/O Mastervolt Alternators
• 2 - Volvo D3-110 - 110 HP - Diesel propulsion engines.
• 2 - 4 Blades Folding Propellers.
• Engine Throttles at Port (primary) Helm Station, Starboard Helm Station, + Navigation Station.
• Engine Room access through large deck hatches with stainless steel gas struts.
• Ventilation system (natural aspiration and forced extraction).
• Engine Rooms Lights.
• Engine Room Sound Insulation - Hatches + Bulkheads.
For more information about this yacht please contact Stephen Varrow
We look forward to working with you!
International house 10
Admirals Way Canary Wharf
London E14 9XL UK
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.
1,850,000 USD 1,849,000 USD