$ 235,000 USD
Flag of Registry: United States PDF
Port of Registry: Saint Petersburg FL
|2 x Detroit 8V92 engine: 735 hp, engine hours - 3942 hours and fuel type - diesel.|
|GE Flat Top 4 Burner Range|
|GE Profile Trash Compactor|
|GE Side by Side Door Refrigerator|
|Kitchen Aide Microwave Oven & Dishwasher|
|Notable Upgrades:There is plenty of outdoor space with a large aft covered deck and a massive flybridge with upper running station. Both aft deck and flybridge are outfitted with wet-bars including sinks and refrigerators.|
|Date Listed: 05/22/2023|
St Petersburg Municipal Marina
300 2nd Ave. SE
St. Petersburg FL 33701 USA
Jefferson Marquessa Motor Yacht 60
Semper Fi is a very spacious motor yacht making the perfect live-aboard or cruising vessel. She provides a very stable ride with a solid fiberglass hull, hard aft chines, long deep keel, and a wide 17'6" beam. There is plenty of outdoor space with a large aft covered deck and a massive flybridge with upper running station. Both aft deck and flybridge are outfitted with wet-bars including sinks and refrigerators. The Interior has a very comfortable layout with salon on the main deck w - day head, entertainment center, formal dining area, and pilothouse forward. Down below is the galley, office, and 3-staterooms w/3-heads. Forward v-berth has been converted to a office but there are cushions to go on the countertops to make two single berths. The galley has been fully updated with stainless appliances and granite counter tops. Its fully equipped with trash compactor, full size refrigerator - freezer, double basin stainless sink, oven, convection microwave, glass cooktop, and dishwasher. Moving aft you have two guest staterooms to port, one with a full bed and one with two twins. To Starboard are two guest heads with a Jack & Jill shower. Between the guest quarters and aft master stateroom are two large walk-in engine rooms port & starboard allowing great access to the machinery for maintenance. Moving to the rear of the boat you will find the full beam master stateroom w - king size bed and ensuite head w - large shower stall.
2 x Detroit 8V92 engine: 735 hp, engine hours - 3942 hours and fuel type - diesel. With a fuel tank capacity of 3,785 liters, the 1988 Jefferson 60 Marquessa Motor Yacht can cover a distance. The freshwater tanks are designed with a capacity of 1,514 liters.
- TV Set
- DVD Player
- Cockpit Speakers
- Washing Machine
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Microwave Oven
- Air Conditioning
- Electric Head
- Hot Water
- Deep Freezer
- Battery Charger
Outside Equipment - Extras
- Teak Cockpit
- Cockpit Shower
- Cockpit Cushions
- Cockpit Table
- Swimming Ladder
Equipment & Accommodations
Raytheon VHF 201 Wheelhouse Radio
Datamarine Depth Sounder/Speed indicator-Wheelhouse
Raytheon 401 Loudhailer/Bell/Whistle System
Maxwell Single Direction Remote Windlass Control-wheelhouse
Maxwell/Nillson Anchor Windlass
36 inch forward shovel anchor
24 inch aft twin blade anchor
Standard Horizon Explorer VHF Radio-flybridge
Danforth Constellation 6 inch Compass-wheelhouse
Ritchie PowerDamp 6 inch Compass-flybridge
Datamarine Depth Sounder/Speed indicator-flybridge
Rayline Electric Control Search light
Insignia 2.0 cu.ft. Minifridge-top deck
GE 4.0 cu.ft. Minifridge-aft deck
Wet Spot water washdown system
GE Monogram Oven
Kitchen Aide Microwave Oven
Kitchen Aide Dishwasher
GE Flat Top 4 Burner Range
GE Profile Trash Compactor
GE Side by Side Door Refrigerator
Samsung Front Load Washing Machine
GE Front Load Clothes Dryer
Morse Dual handle Cable Throttle/Gear Controls-wheelhouse
Morse Dual handle Cable Throttle/Gear Controls-flybridge
Amerex (2) 2.5 Lb. Halon Fire Extinguishers
First Alert 1 Lb. Dry Chemical Extinguisher
Kidde (3) Smoke Detectors
Samsung 60 Inch Flat Screen TV-Master Stateroom
Glendenning Twin Engine Synchronizer
Ruud 20 gal. Potable Water Heater
Ruud 10 gal. Potable Water Heater
FireBoy FE241 Engine Rooms Fire Suppression System
Ulitech 1/2 HP Potable Water Pump and Pressure Tank System
Groco Electric Diesel Engine Oil Change Pump
Aft Deck Wicker Chairs and 42 Inch Round Table
Top Deck Wicker chairs and Sofa
Restoration and Repair List as of 5/2023
1. Main deck painting with Awlgrip Epoxy paint.
2. External painting of main deck uprights with Awlgrip Epoxy paint.
3. New internal wheelhouse nano ceramic window tint.
4. Top deck painting with Awlgrip Epoxy paint.
5. Top deck painting of uprights and all seating areas.
6. New top deck steering station Standard Horizon VHF radio.
7. New wiring for VHF radio to antenna.
8. New wiring for VHF radio from main wheelhouse to antenna.
9. Two new Shakespear Mariner 8 ft VHF radio antennas.
10. New top deck Insignia Mini Fridge.
11. Top deck installation of 316 stainless steel framing for rear deck bimini.
12. New Sunbrella 17'x 14' rear deck bimini.
13. Rewiring of top deck lighting.
14. Rewiring of Masthead and Anchor navigation lights.
15. Rewiring of starboard and port side navigation lights.
16. Complete refit of hoses and clamps on main generator.
16a. Refit of generator engine.
16b. New 20kw generator regulator.
17. Restoration of generator room.
18. New Kitchen Aide dishwasher.
19. New Kitchen Aide microwave.
20. New Samsung washing machine.
21. Restoration of mid ship 2 twins stateroom.
22. Restoration of mid ship Queen stateroom.
23. Restoration and customizing of Aft main stateroom.
24. Restoration of mid ship walk in shower.
25. Restoration of mid ship shower stall discharge lines and sump drain.
26. Restoration of Aft shower.
27. Restoration of aft shower discharge lines and sump drain.
28. Rebuild of forward Galley Maid sanitation pump.
29. Installation of 125v emergency Drummond sump pump and discharge lines mid ships.
30. Restoration of starboard engine room bulkheads with fire resistant paint.
31. Refit of starboard engine, with hose clamps and expansion joints for salt and freshwater cooling lines.
32. New starboard engine room potable water pressure tank and pump motor.
33. New starboard engine room 20-gallon potable water heater tank.
34. Restoration of port engine room bulkheads with fire resistant paint.
35. Refit of port engine, with hose clamps and expansion joints for salt and freshwater cooling lines.
36. New port engine room 10-gallon potable water heater tank.
37. Two new Dayton 3400 gpm air condition pumps.
38. Restoration of wheelhouse console and surrounding chart tables.
39. Rewiring of wheelhouse loud hailer and depth sounder.
40. Restoration of Aft deck flooring.
41. New overhead lighting in Master stateroom.
42. New custom mirror for Master stateroom sink and vanity.
In Stock: Yes
LOA: 60' (18.29 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 17' 6''
Draft Max: 6'
Maximum Speed: 12
Cruise Speed: 10
Range NMI: 680
Fuel Type: Diesel
Super Structure Material: Steel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
Air Conditioning: Yes
Gross Tonnage: 88000
Dry Weight: 88000
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
For more information about this yacht please contact Daniel Baldwin
We look forward to working with you!
St Petersburg Municipal Marina
300 2nd Ave. SE
St. Petersburg FL 33701 USA
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.