$ 727,000 USD
1535 SE 17th Street
Fort Lauderdale FL 33316 USA
If you are in the market for a new boat with full factory warranty, your search may end once you tour this pristine condition Aquillla 36. Why wait for delivery of a new boat when you could be on the water with us in just a matter of weeks and save over $100,000 on the cost of a new boat. Her twin Mercury Verado HP engines have just over 100 hours and are just "broken in". If you are ready to fish, dive day cruise or head to a destination for over night anchoring or marina stay, this vessel is the one for you. She is truly turn key. Her current owners love the boat so much they are moving up to a larger boat. You must see this beauty to really appreciate the quality and craftsmanship. Call today for a tour or more information.
LOA: 36' (10.97 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 14' 5''
Draft Max: 3'
Maximum Speed: 28 Knots
Cruise Speed: 22 Knots
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Bridge Clearance: 10'
Fuel Tank: 356 Gallons (1347.61 Liters)
Fresh Water: 523 Gallons (1979.77 Liters)
Holding Tank: 42 Gallons (158.99 Liters)
This is a 2023 almost brand new Aquila with the Hydro Glide System!
It is an AMAZING boat, so much in fact that the owners have decided to move to a bigger one and to extend their stays on the water.
Only 110 hours on Mercury Verado 300 hp - White
No damage, washed and detailed every week.
The boat is so clean that it has been used by Aquila at the Miami boat show end of February 2023 as a display.
Comes with extended warranty purchased at delivery. 3 years of full coverage.
Identical new 2024 are selling for 830K + tx.
Owned in a Corporation in Florida which may transfer.
Located in Dania Beach.
manufacture provided description:
The Aquila 36 Sport is a totally innovative approach to having fun on the water. An outboard propelled power catamaran that can day boat with a multitude of revelers and all their water-toys or provide complete privacy for two couples on an adventure to newfound destinations, all with a multitude of options that support everything from invigorating water-sports to sport fishing.
Fully enclosed helm deck with air conditioning (cruiser package option), the Aquila 36 Sport can accommodate most conditions. The controls are strategically positioned to give the operator complete command of the vessel and the Mercury Joystick Piloting option makes docking and close-in maneuvering intuitively simple. Easily operated and safely able to manage open seas, the Aquila 36 Sport is in a class of its own.
Speed & Distance
• 2 X 300 HP Mecury white JPO
• Infusicore vinylester resin hull & deck
• 4” Mercury vessel view display
• Galley w/sink & Corian counter-top
• 85L / 3 cub ft. fridge/freezer combo
• Folding cockpit table – converts to a lounge
• Under seat insulated cooler
• Quartz colored cockpit upholstery
• Aft seating converts to sun-pad
• Textured non-skid deck flooring
• Side boarding doors – Port & Starboard
• Gated access to swim platform
• Retractable stainless steel swim ladder
• Hardtop with stainless steel supports
• 2x manual opening hardtop hatches
• Tempered Sport height glass windshield
• Windshield wipers
• 12 v 1000w electric windlass
• 35 lb Stainless polished anchor
• 200’ Rode, 15’ chain & mooring bridle
• Stainless ski tow eye
• Fusion audio w/6x 200 w 6” speakers
• LED lighting throughout
• 2x 30 amp shorepower connections
• Fire suppression & alarm system
• AC outlets throughout
• 6’ Memory foam mattresses
• Variable speed fans in each cabin
• 2x freshwater electric flush head/toilets
• 1x 120v water heater (10.5 gallon)
• Macerator pumps with selector valve
• Engine parallel remote start switch
• 2 AGM start batteries (1 per engine)
• 2 AGM house batteries
• Inverter/charger (120v/3000w)
• 356g/13501 aluminum fuel tank
• 52g/2001 Freshwater tank
• 21g/801 Waste holding tank
• Offshore Navigation Package – Raymarine Axios Systems
• AHG semi foiling system
• Upgrade to electric hatches in hardtop
• Full height windshield/side windows
• Surf Mocha upholstery with diamond stitch
• Flexteek 2G flooring on textured deck
• Bow seating canvas cover (black)
• Removable bow sunshade
• Canvas door enclosure on aft of hardtop
• Cabin AC (2x 6000 BTU / 110v or 220v)
• Cockpit AC (1x 16000 BTU / 110V or 220v)
• Stainless beach boarding ladder on bow
• Wireless remote for windlass
• Fischer Panda 5kW diesel generator package
• Spot light with remote mounted at helm
• Blue LED Underwater lights (4x 2500lu)
• Blue LED deck lighting package
• Fresh Water deck wash-down at bow
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this yacht please contact Steve Palazzo
We look forward to working with you!
1535 SE 17th Street
Fort Lauderdale FL 33316 USA
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.