DISCO LEMONADE showcases a classic interior that instantly has guests feel welcomed. She offers intimate seating, a dining area, and a cozy galley that is well-equipped to create delicious meals onboard.
The sailing yacht’s custom curved, shaped, and joined teak fiddles, handrails and cabinetry offer an authentic touch that cannot be replicated. The traditional owner aft, the three-stateroom layout offers privacy throughout. Six guests are welcome onboard and each cabin showcases the same comfortability and charm as the rest of the yacht.
DISCO LEMONADE’s three-cabin configuration comprises a master with a double berth, a cabin with a double lower berth and hinged single upper berth, and a third cabin with a lower single berth and hinged single upper berth.
The Swan’s exterior areas are clean and versatile. Aft is the cockpit designed for driving and line handling and forward is a second cockpit dedicated to lounging and alfresco enjoyment. The foredeck houses the tender with a custom-made removable chock arrangement and when it is launched, this space can be transformed to be a hub of entertainment or used as additional lounge space.
- Classicly Styled Nautor Swan Sea Kindly, Safe, Family Cruiser
- In 2010, a new 14-millimeter teak deck installed
- New North 3DI Marathon Carbon Cruising Sail Package
- New Reckman Hydraulic Furling System for Genoa
- New Main Engine
- Upgraded Electrical for US Power
- New updated electronics package
- New Refrigeration
RECENT SIGNIFICANT UPGRADES
- New North 3DI Genoa
- Completely New Sea Frost 24 Volt Cold Plate Refrigerator and Freezer System
- New Dodger, Bimini, and Miscellaneous Canvas Covers
- New Shore Power System and Isolation Transformer
- New Domestic Hot Water Heater
- Interior Lighting Upgrade to LED
- New 240 amp High Output Delstar Alternator for House Service Batteries
- New Pig Stick and Halyard Rigging and Hardware
- Updated Harken Mainsheet Traveler System
- New Boom Lighting With Center and Aft Cockpit LED
- New Stainless Steele Plow Anchor
- New Bottom Paint System
- New Pit Winch
- New Boom Paint
- Serviced all Winches
- Gelcoat Repairs
- Service all Mast Cars and Tracks
- Serviced Main Engine, Generator, and Hydraulics
- New Holding Tank & Sanitation Hose
- New Hydraulic Pump
- New Install of Max Power R200 Hydraulic Retractable Bow Thruster
- New Reckmann RF 90-3 HydroFurl Headsail Furling on Headstay
- New Cummins 6BT-TI-M 220 Horse Power Main Engine with New Reverse Gear
- New Rudder Bearings
- New Standing Rigging
- New Running Rigging
- New Batteries Throughout
- New Propeller Shaft Bearings and PST Shaft Seal
- New North 3DI Marathon Mainsail
- Serviced Hydraulics
- Serviced Air Con
- Overhauled all seacocks
- Reworked Hull Bottom, Keel, and Rudder Including New Paint
Traditional Scandinavian styling rubbed effect varnished teak. Take a look at the custom curved, shaped, and joined teak fiddles, handrails and cabinetry throughout and you can quickly get a taste of why we mention and give credit to the artisans of the past! They just don’t make them like this anymore!
A very traditional owner aft, three stateroom layout offering exemplary privacy throughout with the country kitchen style galley arrangement being open to the main salon.
All interior joinery in accordance with best yacht practice and standard Nautor standards at the time of build. Visible woodwork in teak with a hand-rubbed satin finish.
Please note the aft cabin is modified in 2010 post build and now offers a single bed to port and a double bed to starboard. There is a table also to port by the single bed (which can be used as a sofa) – see pictures.
Description from forward:
CREW CABIN (FWD)
- Wooden upper Pullman berth port side
- Drawers under the lower berth.
- Sail bin with workbench. Crew head and wash basin.
- Doors aft to both guest toilets
- Removable stainless-steel bar rope stowage
- Private head forward
GUEST CABINS (port and starboard) Each with:
- Double lower berth and Pullman upper berth.
- Hanging lockers and drawers.
- Roller blinds and mosquito nets on deck hatch.
- 24V adjustable ventilators
- “L” shaped table on portside with a settee on centreline
- Settee on the starboard side and a small coffee table
- Curtains for all hatches and portholes
- White ceiling with direct and indirect lights
- Drinks locker, starboard side forward of settee
- Bottle stowage under the portside seat
- Flag stowage aft of the mast
- Samsung flatscreen TV
- Fusion Network Stereo
- Alpes Inox gimballed 4 burner stove with oven, grill, and pot holders (stove new 2017)
- Microwave oven
- Alpes extractor hood over the stove
- Stainless steel sinks, on the center line
- New Sea Frost 24 Volt Cold Plate
- 140-liter Freezer
- Corian worktop
- Chart table with shelves and drawers and chart towage under the tabletop
- Built-in instruments
- Electric mains control panel on engine area bulkhead
- Sliding door between main cabin and corridor to the aft cabin
- Wet locker aft of engine area access door
OWNER’S CABIN (AFT)
- Modified 2010 to provide two beds
- Single bed (sofa) to port with table, double bed to starboard
- Hanging Locker
- En-suite head/shower area with Tecma silence WC, separate shower compartment, sinks, mirror, storage locker
Domestic items and notes:
- New saloon cushions and covers, 2016-17
- Mattress in forward guest cabins renewed in 2014
- Mattress in owner cabin 2010
- Bedding, sheets, pillows
- Tableware, cooking equipment, crockery, cutlery, and glasses are included
- Crew covers for saloon seating
- Significant varnish work, saloon, galley, chart area, and other areas
- Creative home theatre system
HULL & DECK
- Hull is in "single skin" construction using glass/aramid hybrid fiber reinforced polyester laminate with uni-directional fibers (giving excellent strength and fatigue properties.
- Hull color, Gelcoat NGA 2000 white.
- Cove and waterline stripes in dark blue.
- The deck is of GRP sandwich construction with a foam core, and teak laid
- Teak decking installed new in 2010 (14mm at time).
- Ballast keel is a lead casting with antimony.
- Simple Harmony has a semi-custom keel offering a 3.20m draft (instead of the standard 3.55m).
- Rudder -of foam-filled GRP with high-tensile stainless-steel stock, with two roller bearings.
- Mast stepped through the deck onto galvanized steel mast step.
- The engine bed is GRP with steel reinforcements.
- Anodized aluminum toe rail, bolted through a hull-deck joint
- Lewmar Ocean Series Wave spring
- 2 x 1000 SEST Genoa sheets (electric)
- 2 x 700/2 SEST Spinnaker sheets (electric)
- 2 x 46 CST Traveler winch
- 2 x 66 CST Running backstays Electric
- 2 x 66 CST Genoa/spinnaker/main halyards
- 2 x 66 SEST multipurpose winches on coachroof aft of halyard winches (electric)
- Cable steering gear. Destroyer-type steering wheel, diameter 70” (1.8m) covered with elk hide.
Deck equipment and fittings:
- Besenzoni hydraulic folding gangway at the transom
- Stainless steel stemhead with opening, headsail tack hooks, and 2 chain rollers
- Gates in lifelines on both sides at midships
- Electric anchor windlass Titan "A"
- Auto wireless control and chain measuring system installed in 2017.
- Deck and manual control with 3.5 m cable
- Chain locker with hatch
- 300 ft of 7/16” (91.4m) high-tensile chain, new 2016
- 75 lb Stainless steel plow anchor
- 1 x CQR 75 Lbs
- 1 x Fortress Storm anchor
MAIN ENGINE & GENERATOR
- New Main engine, Cummins 6BT T1M w/ 220 Horse Power
- 200 Engine Hours (as of Sept 2022)
- New marine gear, Hurth HSW630A 2.52:1
- New PYI/R&D Marine flexible shaft coupling
- Max-Prop 3-Blade feathering propeller diameter 800 mm
- Total fuel capacity 1.400 liters, in three s/s tanks with feeder input for each tank
- PYI dripless seal
- Cutlass bearings
- Teleflex throttle body and Spinlock throttle plate + handle
- Maxpower R200 bow thruster
- 13 kW electric-hydraulic pump
- Custom valving and control by Sevenstar marine
- Westerbeke BED 16 514 16 kW
- 6,300 Hours (as of Sept 2022)
- Condaria 12002 air conditioning in all cabins (reverse cycle for heating)
- Total water capacity 1.580 liters in four s/s tanks with one single deck filler inlet
- Tank level indicators
- Pressure system for hot and cold water
- Tanks vent to galley sinks
- Hot water tank boiler 60 liters with the heating element, thermostat, and connection to the engine heat exchanger
- Hot and cold deck shower aft cockpit
- Tecma, electric marine toilets (4), 2010
- 2 Manual bilge pumps, 1 electric
- Bronze seacocks below the water line - overhauled in 2021
- New house battery bank
- 10x Northstar SMS-AGM480 Battery
- Separate fwd thruster/furler bank
- 220/24V Inlets in all cabins and 12V with converters
- New Delstar D100-17208 - 240a high output house alternator, this alternator charges the house bank
- Balmar MC624 regulator
- LED lights, installed new 2014
- Automatic lights in all lockers and wet locker
- Parallel switch between service and starter batteries
- Parallel switch between service and instrument batteries
- Cantalupi lights
- Shore power connection inlets, 220 V 50 A and 115 V 50A
- 2 x Mastervolt GI7 Transformers
- 2 x Inverters AGF IST6 and IST9 (1 new 2012, 3Kw)
- 70 A, Battery charger (new 2012)
- 50 A, Battery charger Inverter
- 240 A, Alternator on the engine for service, and 55 A for engine starter
- 35 A, Alternator on the generator for charging generator starter battery
- New Zeus3 12” in helm station
- Moved existing Simrad 12” to nav-station
- New ICOM M506 VHF in nav-station
- Icom VHF command mic at helm
- Vesper cortex V1, VHF/AIF in nav-station
- Fuselli 6” compass on steering wheel pedestal
- B&G Hydra Pack navigation instruments
- 7 x FFD
- Analogical repeater 360° in the aft cockpit
- Analogical repeater 45° in the aft cockpit
- NMEA Repeater interface at navigation
- Rudder angle indicator in the cockpit
- Raymarine Smart Pilot installed in 2018
- Radar Simrad 4G digital radar dome, new in 2015
- Plotter Simrad NSS12 Evo 12 on steering wheel pedestal, new 2016
- GPS Simrad Gs15
New networked stereo system by Fusion. Wifi and Bluetooth are connected to several zones. Fully controllable via App and or MFD.
- Fusion MS-RA770 stereo head in nav station
- Wired to speakers in salon and center cockpit
- Fusion MS-RA670 stereo head in master
- Wired to speakers in master cabin and aft cockpit
- All exterior speakers were replaced
- VHF Simrad at navigation, WHF Raymarine in the cockpit
- Vehicle cellphone at navigation with antenna and exterior ring
- Mini-M Sailor + fax
- VHF E antenna Simrad RS82
- EPIRB Simrad GPS Manual release
- Weatherfax Furuno FAX 208° with Navtex
- KVH Tracphone V3-IP broadband system, new in 2014
SPARS AND RIGGING
- I = 27.30 m
- Nautor aluminum mast, painted white, with three spreaders
- Stainless steel rod standing rigging, in 2021
- Carbon “park avenue” style boom, 2010.
- Harken System C track for full batten mainsail
- Reckmann RF 90 -3 Hydro Fuel
- 2 x Spinnaker poles and a jockey pole
- Lazy jacks
- Running rigging
- Four function Navtec System V hydraulic control panel in the aft cockpit, operating – backstay, inner forestay, babystay, and boom vang
- Genoa Halyard with a high-pressure return
Sail and Canvas:
- New main (2021) - North Sails 3Di Marathon
- New Genoa (2022) - North Sails 3Di Marathon
- Doyle Sails - Staysail on manual Furler (removed) - Fair condition
- Doyle Sails - Cruising Genniker w/ sock - Good Condition
- North Sails - A1 Light air spinnaker - Fair Condition
- New Bimini, Dodger, Sail cover, cockpit table cover, and helm cover. (2022)
- 2 replacement Lewmar 66 3 speed 24v installed at the mast with new backing plates and S.S. hardware
- Mainsheet traveler removed. Riser sandblasted, welded, machined, and anodized
- New track, fasteners, and torlon balls. Rebedded
- Mast cars - torlon balls replaced.
- New primary winch buttons - Lewmar
- New custom machined bow-sprit mounting fastener
- New S.S. 2-part Plow-style anchor
- Storm jib
- Built by Ullman Sails - Jannie Reuvers Sails, Capetown, March 2018
- 13 ft. Caribe tender w/ 15 hp Yamaha 2-Stroke
- Sprayhoods over the entrance hatch and over the aft cockpit
- Mainsail cover, 2022
- Cushions and backrests for the center cockpit
- Center cockpit table transformable in a sunbathing platform
- Large aft locker
- Life-raft serviced in 2021
- McMurdo G8 AIS SmartFind Cat II EPIRB with GPS, new 2018
- Fireboy extinguisher with remote control for engine and generator space - New in 2021
**The yacht name Disco Lemonade is reserved and will not convey with the sale. **
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.