Call for Price
The Nordic Tug 40 is the latest interpretation of the solidly built cruising boat Nordic Tugs first offered in 1998 with a Lynn Senour-designed, semi-displacement hull as a 37-footer. Over the years, this mid-sized tug yacht has evolved to be better in all ways and take advantage of new materials and technology. During its evolution, the tug became the Nordic Tug 39 (the LOA increased by the swim platform). Refinements continue to be made, and today the Nordic Tug 40 offers great accommodations and more efficient systems to make your cruising easier and more enjoyable.
LOA: 43' (13.11 Meters)
Type: Power- New
Beam: 12' 11''
LWL: 38' 11''
Draft Min: 4' 4''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Epoxy Composite
Hull Shape: Semi Displacement
Fuel Tank: 320 Gallons (1211.33 Liters)
Fresh Water: 130 Gallons (492.1 Liters)
Holding Tank: 32 Gallons (121.13 Liters)
• White hull with a blue cove and boot stripe (not the
really dark blue)
• Cummins 380
• Starboard side cockpit boarding door
• Epoxy barrier coat
• Air conditioning
• Forced air diesel furnace
• Bow and stern thrusters
• Garmin nav pac with two 16” displays at lower helm
and a single 16” display at the upper station
• Install Garmin upgrade transducer in lieu of standard
• Garmin auto pilot
• Garmin rudder angle feedback unit
• 3000 watt inverter/charger with control panel mounted
on overhead console
• 9KW generator with standard control panel
• Reverso oil change system
• Macerator overboard discharge pump
• Propane stove with oven and small microwave
• Ocean Aire screen/shade for forward cabin hatch
• Valance lighting in salon
• Day/Night shades in salon
• Corian sink in galley
• LeBroc double helm and co-pilot seats
• Additional hand grabs port and starboard outside pilothouse
• U-shaped salon settee with small cabinet aft
• Amtico flooring in salon and pilothouse, sapele stair
treads in salon and forward cabin, carpet
• on forward berth step – color to be determined later.
• Install four cabin fans - 1 in forward cabin, 1 in mid
cabin and 2 in salon
• Hydraulic steering (in lieu of now standard electric
• Sapele paneling in forward companionway
• Sapele window trim in PH and in the salon
• Raw water washdown forward
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this yacht please contact Seattle Yachts
We look forward to working with you!
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.