"Summer Place" has been exceptionally maintained. She lives on a lift with a cover full time. Her gelcoat gleams in the sunlight as he has her waxed annually. She has a factory hardtop for the bridge deck that is fully enclosed with new EZ2CY clear panels (not many of these boats got the hardtop). The aft deck with a hardtop is also fully enclosed with glass panels that open. The 455 Carver Aft Cabin Motor Yacht has been one of Caver's more popular designs. She has the larger 450 Cummins with less than 900 hours
This is a lovely 2 stateroom vessel with an abundance of entertaining space both inside and out. She features a light maple wood interior with carpet throughout.
As you enter the vessel from the transom you come into her aft deck that is fully enclosed with opening glass panels, glass door aft as well as glass doors port and starboard that lead to her side decks. She has seating aft and a large wet bar forward wtih Corian counter, sink, ice maker and small fridge. There is storage behind the sink. To the right of the wet bar is the access to her bridge deck.
- Her bridge deck is wonderful with a centerline helm with a large bench seat and captains chair center. One can walk around the helm and find additional seating forward with storage under the seats and storage under the windshield. Her hardtop and EX2CY enclosure panels make this another living area and what a view! Hatches in the hardtop for additional ventilation.
- The guest cabin is forward with a centerline queen berth. Port lights outboard and hatch above for light and ventilation. The guests will have their own private head with separate shower stall. There is a ton of storage space in cabinets, drawers and hanging lockers. Here too is where the separate washer and dryer are located (washer was never used by this owner and is assumed not operational).
- As one heads aft to the salon there are 3 steps leading to the salon. The steps raise up so one can enter the engine compartment which is large and accommodates all her systems with easy access.
- The salon is large and incorporates the galley as well. Large L-sofa with built-in lounge chair on starboard. To port is the entertainment center forward followed by the dining table and 4 chairs and the U-shaped galley all the way aft. Wrap around windows lend to an abundance of light. Blinds surrounded by curtain Cornice panels give color and a designer feel to her interior. Somewhat center but slightly to starboard is the companionway leading to her aft deck. All the way aft to starboard is the access to her private master cabin.
- Her full beam master feels luxurious with an aft facing centerline queen berth with side tables and lamps, windows to port and aft with an aft settee. She has so much storage space for hanging lockers, drawers and cabinets it would be easy to live aboard. Here too she has window blinds surrounded by a fabric Cornice. To starboard is the master head. Double doors with privacy glass and maple trim give entry to the vanity with large mirror, to your right is a private stall for the head and to your left is the separate shower stall.
She has a vey nice U-shaped galley arrangement with plenty of storage space for all your cooking needs.
- Corian counter tops
- Double sink with hot and cold pressure water
- Full size fridge/freezer
- 3 burner electric cook top with oven
- Sharp Carousel microwave
- Two level counter with cabinet above facing the dining area
- Wood flooring
Some of the electronics are not operational. We felt that rather than replace these that the next owner would rather choose what system they prefer and have all new equipment.
- Simrad AP22 autopilot
- Horizon VHF radio
- Pioneer Stereo
- Spot light
- Garmin GPS map 210 (non-functioning)
- Furuno Navionics Navnet Radar (non-functioning)
Electrical and Mechanical
- Twin Cummins 6CTA8.3 Diesel engines with under 900 hours.
- ZF transmissions
- Dripless shaft packing seals
- Kohler Generator (aprox 11KW)
- Reverse cycle AC/HT
- 3 Air-conditioning/heat systems for all areas of her interior
- 2 - 50amp shore power inlet with cable
- 12 Volt DC electrical System
- Both main engine batteries have been upgraded with three 12 volt batteries in parallel (new in the last 2-3 years)
- 125/250 Volt AC electrical system
- Converter/battery charger
- Oil change system,
- Glendinning synchronizer
- Water tank monitor
- Vacu flush heads (neither head has been exposed to solid waste while with this owner)
- Recessed lighting
- Racor Fuel filters
- Automatic bilge pumps
- 110V hot water heater
- Sea Fire Automatic 1301 Fire Extinguisher in the aft end of the engine compartment
- Trim tabs
- Electric Windlass
- Anchor with chain
- Freshwater washdown
- Stainless steel bow rail leads back to wing side doors
- Stainless steel handrail on cabin side for side deck
- Carver Hardtop for bridge deck
- Carver hardtop for aft deck
- Glass enclosure for aft deck with opening windows
- EZ2CY enclosure for bridge deck (new)
- Integral swim platform with in-deck storage box
- Transom/swim platform storage
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Dock side shore water connection
- Molded steps leading from the aft deck to the flybridge
- Molded steps leading from swim platform to the aft deck
- Exterior carpet
- Large Flybridge with center-line helm with large seating benches forward and aft
- Dock lines
- Navigation lights
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.