HONORÉ, 72' (21.95m) Offshore Yachts 2006
Flag of Registry: United States
Honoré offers her guests the opportunity to cruise to remote locations with confidence. Her seaworthy design, excellent build quality, extensive equipment, and proactive maintenance and upgrades have allowed her current owners to venture to the depths of Alaska in comfort. She is always kept in “ready to go” condition, and her maintenance has been managed by the same company that has been with her owners over their past 4 boats and 20 years. Recent upgrades include a new 1,750lb Steelhead davit, new flybridge enclosure, new isolation transformers, new dual-band Yacht Controller remote, and extensive service records are available. An ideal layout for an owner operator, with the flexibility to accommodate crew, Honoré is held in a WA Tax paid LLC, and presents an exceptional opportunity for knowledgeable buyers on the market today.
LOA: 72' (21.95 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 19' 3''
Draft Max: 5' 4''
Crew Cabins: 1
Crew Sleeps: 2
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 2150 Gallons (8138.63 Liters)
Fresh Water: 600 Gallons (2271.25 Liters)
Holding Tank: 240 Gallons (908.5 Liters)
Builder: Offshore Yachts
The main salon is the heart of the yacht. The Offshore 72’s beam of over 19 feet affords an exceptionally comfortable space. The scale of this area is quite spectacular and is a welcome retreat after a long day of cruising. Easily accommodating 8+ people in comfort, the space is bathed in light through the massive wrap around windows set low enough to provide views while seated. The large aft door opens to the California deck making for excellent indoor/outdoor flow with a well-protected exterior entertaining area.
When compared with other yachts in her class, Offshore chose to connect the galley to the main salon entertaining area. With more of a “great room” feel, the galley becomes a part of the salon, and allows those preparing food and drinks the ability to participate and be a part of the same social spaces. Honoré is unique in that her galley counter is not separated by a large buffet, making the space feel more open and providing better visual and practical flow.
Equipped with appliances from Sub Zero, Miele, and GE, the galley is well laid out, and well equipped. Her present owners are self-described “foodies” and the level of gourmet cuisine that has been prepared in the galley and served to her guests is impressive! They have left the yacht well equipped, and even installed small touches, like the custom spice rack, that make time aboard easier and more enjoyable. Recent services, like a complete replacement of the Sub-Zero compressor make the galley function like new.
The ability to peer from the galley through to the pilothouse or aft to the cockpit gives you the feeling of being a part of the action, regardless of whether you’re underway or at the dock. Having the galley down in the main salon also provides more space in the pilothouse for seating when underway.
Up a couple steps from the galley is the pilothouse and primary helm station. Equipped with twin Stidd helm chairs, a large banquette and table, a 46 bottle dual zone wine fridge, and all your electrical panels and navigation controls, you will appreciate the visibility fore and aft, and the opening doors on both sides of the pilothouse. Extensive upgrades are found at the helm including touch screen Furuno displays, integrated FLIR and Garmin cameras, stabilizer controls, thruster controls, engine gauges, wiper and windlass controls, and more. A staircase up to the flybridge is to starboard, as is a staircase down to the guest cabin areas.
The owner’s cabin is located down a private staircase from the main salon, with hidden separate washer and dryer just prior to entering the spacious cabin. A king-sized berth is arranged fore and aft with wide walk arounds, expansive drawer storage, and two large cedar lined hanging closets, and a separate seating area and counterspace make for a comfortable, spacious arrangement suitable for long periods of time spent aboard. Its location in the middle of the yacht provides privacy from the other guest accommodations, as well as a more comfortable place to sleep while underway or when anchored in inclement weather.
The ensuite head is to starboard, with a large separate shower, ample storage, stone counters, and a Tecma electric flush freshwater head. A custom cabinet was added by the owners to provide additional storage for extended cruising.
The VIP stateroom is located in the bow of the yacht, with a queen-sized berth, wonderful accent lighting and opening portlights, a separate vanity and both ample drawer storage and hanging locker space. A large cabin with excellent headroom, even above the raised berth, guests will be comfortable and appreciate the privacy of this space.
Ensuite to the VIP cabin, but also shared used as a day head and the 3rd guest stateroom, this head is quite large and features all the same amenities as the Owner’s stateroom head.
The third guest cabin features an over under bunk arrangement, with the upper bunk able to be folded down to act as a settee or to provide more headroom if there is only one guest in this cabin. Notably, the cabin also features a large desk with excellent storage, and a large cedar lined closet. This cabin is well suited as a multipurpose cabin for overflow guests, overflow clothing/gear, or as a private office. This cabin shares the VIP head.
A wonderful feature of the Offshore 72 is her raised California deck with built in banquette, large dining table, cockpit refrigeration and storage, and her cockpit helm station. Protected by doors to the side decks, this seating area is wonderful underway or at anchor and is well connected through the large salon door to the interior of the yacht. This is the only area of the exterior with teak decks, and they are in very good condition. You will find yourself spending many hours seated at the table enjoying the views from this cozy seating area. A ladder up to the flybridge is to starboard of the salon entrance and hidden in the built-in storage to starboard is a ladder to the lazarette/crew area.
Wide side decks provide access to the bow, and pilothouse, and you will appreciate the side boarding doors on each side to give access to fixed piers and docks.
The aft cockpit is a welcome addition and a special feature of this model. Providing wonderful storage for lines and fenders, as well as other water toys, fishing gear, and a protected place for kids or dogs to enjoy themselves, the aft cockpit also provides access to the crew space, lazarette, and stand-up engine room through a watertight door.
The molded swim platform doubles as extended waterline and gives wonderful access to the transom of the yacht from the lazarette. Large enough to board the tender, load provisions, and access the water, there is no wasted space. Large removable stainless steel staple rails give handholds, and the attached transom fenders make arriving by tender easy. Custom grab bars on either side of the transom make boarding safe and secure.
Enclosed on all four sides with a new polycarbonate enclosure and new venturi, the flybridge aboard Honoré is large and well protected. Honoré is equipped with the optional hard top, provides a wonderful place to operate the yacht from in any conditions, and the large built in seating area is a place where guests will naturally congregate. Built in refrigeration, Gaggenau stove, and ample storage, along with full station controls and navigation tools make the flybridge both a practical and fun place to be onboard.
Outside of the protection of the enclosure, the aft boat deck is massive. With the recent addition of a brand new oversized Steelhead davit, the large 15’ Caribe tender can be launched and retrieved. The davit has a telescoping boom allowing for the possibility to add additional toys to the boat deck if desired. A large fiberglass dockbox provides storage for shoreside excursions, and a stand along propane bbq is also mounted on deck. The removable stainless steel ladder to access the hard top and it’s electronics. One detail you might miss is the fact that the boat deck is internally drained to the waterline, keeping washdowns and rain water from dripping down onto lower decks.
Through the watertight door from the lower cockpit and down a few steps is the workshop/crew space. The current owners operate the yacht themselves and have used this space as a workshop, storage, and overflow guest space. To starboard is the crew galley with a microwave and sink, but also doubles as spare parts and tool storage. All of the tools and spares onboard convey with the sale, so you will buy purchasing Honoré fully equipped. To port is the crew accommodation, with an over under berth, storage, toilet and separate shower and sink along with storage and a TV. Perfectly comfortable for guests or kids, this acts as a 4th stateroom if you do not have crew.
The engine room is located forward of the crew area and workshop. Full standing headroom at 6’5” with 360 degree access makes inspecting and servicing the CAT C-18 ACERT engines easy. Generators, stabilizers, fuel manifold, and oil change manifold are all accessible, and the attention to detail of both the original engineering and build quality along with the constant preventative maintenance and upgrades really show the pride of ownership Honoré has had over the years. Extensive service records are on file and everything has been maintained to a “ready to go” level.
Offshore hulls feature a generous beam and finely-veed, deep, forefoot tapering to a 12-degree deadrise at the transom. This design produces a hull that is quick to get on plane and knifes cleanly through waves and chop throughout the speed range. A long shallow keel, low center of gravity, and substantial displacement result in a gentle easy motion with excellent directional stability and boat handling characteristics
Offshore utilizes the best frp materials available including solid hand laminated "Knytex" bi & uni-directional fabric and vinylester resins below the waterline. This provides greater strength and reduced weight over conventional woven roving / mat construction. Above the water line closed cell "Core Cell" material is vacuum bagged to the same bi and uni-directional fabric using isothalic and vinylester resins.
Below the waterline, Offshore's solid hand laminate achieves maximum strength and maximum osmosis protection while providing the best compression strength for the installation of running gear, "V" struts, stabilizers and all through the hull bottom fittings.
Above the waterline vacuum bagging assures the best saturation and adhesion of the foam core sandwich material and eliminates excessive resin.
The main deck and cabin is one laminated component which is laminated to the hull. The boat deck, fly bridge, and pilothouse roof is one fiberglass component which is laminated to the cabin structure. When these three individual modules are laminated together an extremely strong, rigid and water tight uni-structure is formed that meets or exceeds ABS requirements. Four massive full length stringers and multiple thwartship frames are laminated and bonded in the hull to minimize panel size and achieve incredible hull strength.
Heavy laminates at the bow form a watertight compartmentalization of the bow area creating a "crash bulkhead". Bilge areas are divided into four sections to further increase water tight integrity. Each section has its own automatic bilge pump. Massive main bulkheads consist of multiple layers of balsa cored fiberglass and each are insulated with multiple insulation materials designed for each bulkhead's sound requirements.
Engineered insulation at engine room overhead & bulkheads and master stateroom bulkheads utilize multiple layers of varying types of sound deadening/sound absorbing materials to minimize engine noise and to also insure maximum privacy.
Incorporated in the hulls construction are two heavily laminated rub rails that are structural components of the hull. The substantial rub rails, capped with solid stainless steel, increase the strength of the hull sides & protect the hull when coming alongside a piling or dock. The joint between cabin sides and overhead is bonded with frp and finished in gel coat, not caulking.
• 2x Water tanks 600 gal total (Fiberglass, 200 in fwd bilge, 400 in aft bilge)
• 1x 120VAC Headhunter Mach 5 electric freshwater pump
• 1x 24VDC Headhunter X-Caliber electric freshwater pump
• 1x 240VDC Torrid 30 gallon electric water heater
• Horizon Seafari 240VAC watermaker system
• 2x Black water tanks 240 gal total (Fiberglass, 200 gal in fwd guest tank, 40 gal in aft crew tank)
• 3x Tecma 24VDC electric flush freshwater heads (2 guest, 1 crew)
• 6x 24VDC electric bilge pumps
• 1x manual diaphragm bilge pump (engine room)
• 3x 24VDC grey water sump pumps
• 1x 120VAC electric diaphragm Leeson waste pump
• 2x 24VDC electric diaphragm Sealand waste pump
• 1x 24VDC Flojet raw water deck washdown pump
• 1x 24VDC Jabsco freshwater deck washdown pump
• 1x 120VAC electric hot water circulation pump
• 2x Ritchie Powerdamp Magnetic compasses (1 at each helm)
• 4x Furuno touch screen displays (3 at pilothouse helm, 1 “sunlight display” at flybridge helm) (24VDC)
• 2x Furuno Navnet TZT black box processors Chart/Depth/Radar systems (24VDC) 12kw and 6kw digital radars
• 1x SIMRAD AP 25 Autopilot 2 station with remote
• 1x ICOM IC-M604 VHF (12VDC)
• 1x ICOM ICM602 VHF (12VDC)
• 1x FLIR M625L infrared camera system (12VDC)
• 1x Furuno Sonar system (24VDC)
• 1x Furuno FA-150 AIS transponder (24VDC)
• 1x Furuno MFD (24VDC)
• 1x ACR Search Light (24VDC)
• Varioius handheld VHFs
• Sena Bluetooth headsets
24V DC Power System
• 14 total batteries (2x Lifeline 8D AGM port engine, 2x Lifeline 8D AGM stbd engine, 8x Lifeline 8D AGM house bank, 2x Lifeline 4D AGM genset)
• 1x Newmar Phase Three PT-24-40 40A 24VDC battery charger
• 1x Newmar Phase Three PT-24-45U 45A 24VDC battery charger
• 1x Xantrex SW4024MC2 120A 24VDC battery charger with 4000 Watt 120VAC inverter
• All domestic lighting upgraded to LED
120V/240V AC Power System
• 1x 50A 125/250V retractable shore power cable on Glendinning cable reel at transom
• 1x 50A 125/250V spare shore power cable
• 3x 50A 125/250V Hubbell shore power inlet receptacles
• 2x Hubbell 15KVA 120/240VAC 60Hz Isolation Transformer
• 1x Northern Lights 20KW Model M844LW2.3 120/240VAC 60Hz 24VDC start voltage (2,430 hrs)
• 1x Northern Lights 12KW Model M843NW2.3 120/240VAC 60Hz 24VDC start voltage (2,130 hrs)
• Twin Caterpillar C-18-ACERT 1001 HP, 6 cylinder, 18.10L Turbocharged Aftercooled diesel engines with 1,730 hours (09/2022)
• ZF Marine ZF 550A straight drive reduction gear transmission 2.517:1
• 3” Stainless steel shafts with Tides Marine shaft seals, rubber cutlass bearings in V struts and in stern tubes
• 42 x 31 4 blade bronze propeller
• Twin inboard balanced trapezoidal foil shaped spade rudders with end plates and trailing edge wedges
• Stainless steel rudder shafts
• Bronze stuffing boxes and bearings
• Hynautic hydraulic power assisted steering (2 station)
• Twindisc electronic controls (3 station) at pilothouse, starboard aft deck, and flybridge
• Yacht Controller dual band (2019)
• Wesmar 40hp hydraulic bow thruster
• Wesmar 40hp hydraulic stern thruster
• Wesmar 9 sqft roll-fin hydraulic stabilizers
• Hynautic hydraulic trim tabs (24VDC)
• Delta T engine room blowers
• Reverso 24VDC oil change system
• 35 gallon new and 35 gallon used oil tanks
• Reverso 24VDC 6 gpm fuel transfer pump
• Fuel manifold system
• Baldor 120VAC Fuel polishing system with 1x Gulf Coast F-1 filters and 1/3hp pump
• 115VAC air compressor for horn and utility use
• Garmin engine room camera
• 5x Diesel fuel tanks, 2,150 gal total (3x aluminum in engine room, 2 fiberglass in aft bilge)
• 2x Racor 75 1000MAX fuel filters per engine, 1x Racor 500MA per generator
• Maxwell 3500 24VDC electric anchor windlass
• Stainless steel dual anchor roller
• Stainless steel Plow type anchor
• Stainless steel Claw type anchor
• Steelhead ES1750 (upgraded 1,750lbs capacity) with telescoping boom, wireless control (2021)
• Fendertex inflatable fenders
• Recessed cleats and hawses
• Sub-Zero 700TC 120VAC galley fridge/freezer (new compressor 2022)
• Miele galley stove top
• GE galley oven
• GE galley microwave
• Insinkerator galley garbage disposal
• 46 bottle wine fridge in pilothouse (2019)
• Isotherm 24VDC Flybridge Refrigerator
• Gaggenau 240VAC Flybridge bbq (built in)
• Firemagic LPG Flybridge bbq (stand-alone)
• Isotherm 24VDC aft deck refrigerator
• GE 120VAC crew microwave
• 6x Marine Air Systems 240VAC Reverse-cycle HVAC units
• Asko 240VAC Clothes Washing Machine
• Asko 240VAC Clothes Drying Machine
• Nutone 120VAC central vacuum system
• KVH Tracvision 12VDC Satellite TV Antenna
• KVH Tracphone 12VDC Satellite Phone Antenna
• DirecTV receivers
• Every area of the yacht has two exits for added safety
• 8x USCG Type II PFD
• 8x USCG Type III PFD
• 6x USCG Type I PFD
• 1x USCG Type IV throwable PFD
• 6x Type ABC Handheld fire extinguishers (serviced 2022)
• 2x Fireboy Automatic engine room fire suppression system (serviced 2022)
• 4x USCG Day & Night handheld distress signal flares (Exp. 2024)
• 2x USCG Day handheld distress signal flares (Exp. 2025)
• 4x USCG Day & Night aerial distress signal flares (Exp. 2024)
• 1x Electric air horn 24VDC
• 24VDC navigation lighting
• 1x Swim platform reboarding ladder
• 1x 6-person Switlik Inflatable Emergency Life Raft
• 1x ACR GlobalFIX Pro 406MHz GPS EPIRB
• 2006 Caribe DL-15 RIB
• 2005 Yamaha 60hp F60TLR 4-stroke gasoline outboard motor
• Crab traps
• Fishing Rods
All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
Worth Avenue Yachts is a luxury yacht brokerage agency with USA and Monaco offices that services clients all around the globe. We cover yacht sales, yacht charters, charter management and new build/construction. Worth’s focus encompasses a global reach