Quiet Flight a pristine 2002 Catalina 470. The Catalina 470 features a unique, structural fiberglass grid that is bonded to the hull and provides both strength for the hull and a massive foundation for securing bulkheads, equipment, engine, and tanks. The generous deck beam is carried well aft providing for an expansive cockpit with twin steering stations and a large master stateroom below.
The Catalina 470 embodies all that is essential to safe passage-making and all that is desired in performance, function, comfort, and luxury. Quiet Flight is a two-cabin model, in the aft cabin is a large queen size bed. On the transom, a well-engineered Arch is mounted, and a set of dinghy davits and solar panels are installed on the arch. Quiet Flight is a go-anywhere Yacht, her 12V DC is designed to stay off the grid for long periods of time. Her 810Watts Solar panels will keep the new Odyssey8D batteries charged to run the refrigeration and watermaker as long as there is sun. The Diesel Generator is only used on prolonged cloudy days.
- New Odyssey 8D AGM batteries
- 810 Watts of Solar energy
- New Watermaker 12V 8-12 Gallons/Hr Electromaax
- Rocna 73 Lb anchor
- New Bottom paint in March 2023
- Standing rigging replaced in 2017
- Two cabin boat with two heads and showers
- Owners stateroom is aft with queen-size island berth, hanging lockers, drawers, vanity desk with seat, and private entrance to the aft head and shower.
- Main salon features large dinette, glass finished dining table to port, and settee sitting to starboard.
- Guest stateroom forward features large Pullman berth, hanging lockers, shelves and private head with shower. All the way forward is a washer and dryer. Under the berth is access to a locker and the Generator.
- Teak and holly veneer sole
- Large forward-facing Chart Table with ample storage
- Large galley with ample counter space
- 12V refrigerator system with top and front loading, large top-loading freezer.
- Microwave oven built-in
- Three burner stainless steel stove with oven, LPG with gimbal and lock with custom teak veneered cover
- Stove hood with light
- Separate pump to pump out freezing compartment
- Multi drawer storage bank
- In-counter trash chute
- Overhead cabinets for glass and dish storage
- Soft composite galley floor
- Raymarine E125 12" Hybrid touch MFD at Helm
- Raymarine E125 12" Hybrid touch MFD at Chart Table
- Raymarine i70, five display units
- Raymarine P70 Autopilot display
- Raymarine 4KW 24" Digital Radar antenna
- Raymarine AIS 650Tranceiver is mounted for future connection and use
- Raymarine Sirius SR150 receiver is mounted for future connection and use
- Raymarine long arm wind transducer
- Standard Horizon GX2000 VHF
- Standard Horizon RAM Mic for cockpit
- All electronics upgraded in 2017
- Fisher Panda 8KW rigorously maintained 1150 hours
- Solar panels 810 Watts with MPPT smart controller paired with sine wave inverter/charger
- Three airconditioning units 16000BTU replaced in 2018, 12000BTU replaced in 2019, 7000BTU original.
- Three 30AMP 110V shore power inlets
- Shore power cords
- Shore power load management monitor
- Washer and dryer
- Three 8D AGM Batteries
- Generator start battery AGM group 24 with dedicated battery charger
- Pure sign wave 3000W inverter
- All interior LED lights and 3 mile LED Navigation lights
Sails, Rigging, and Canvas
- Furling Genoa 155% original rarely used
- Furling Genoa 135% working sail
- Furling Mainsail new in 2017 rarely used
- Asymmetric spinnaker with Bamar stowable furling drum, rarely used
- New standing rigging in 2017
- Whisker pole stowed on the mast
- Dodger, bimini, interconnect, cockpit table, steering wheels, winch covers, engine control, hatch covers, windlass, and dining table covers.
- Double stack cheek blocks for headsail and asymmetrical sail sheets
- One-piece fiberglass deck, with grey two-tone non-skid
- Twin helm, engine control, and bow thruster control on starboard side
- Cockpit cushions
- Hot and cold shower on the transom
- Swim platform with storage lockers
- Observation seats with cushions
- Custom-built arch with Davits and solar panel platform, custom outboard engine crane.
- Custom double bow roller with spinnaker tack
- Bow observation seat
- Anchor locker with divider
- Electric anchor windlass
- CQR 47LBS anchor 550' 5/16 Hi-Test with 30' rode
- Fortress FX37 spare anchor
Propulsion and Machinery
- Yanmar 75 HP Turbo diesel 750 hours.
- Pre-wired for oil change pump
- Duo Racor filter system with feed and return selector system and vacuum gauges.
- MAX prop
- New PYI shaft seal
- Side power bow thruster
- 8KW Fisher Panda Generator 1110 hours
- Fresh Bottom Paint (3/2023) and replace all zincs, Max prop, Bow Thruster, Shaft and Strut.
- Replace main cabin fixed windows. (3/2023)
- New Fabric drapes (2/2023)
- 15 HP Mercury Out Board engine
- New (7/2022) Rule 2100 Bilge Pump
- New (4/2022 )Fresh water pump and accumulated tank
- New (2/2023) Wema Tank Level display
- Prewired and plumbed emergency bilge pump for future installation with included 3700 gph pump
- Lots of spare parts
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.