2001 Hatteras 63 RPH with Hardtop!
Caterpillar 3412E Diesels - 2700 Original Hours
Siris is a beautiful example of the rare 63 Hatteras RPH. She also features a factory hard top and air-conditioned flybridge which many of the 63 models did not have. The current owner has cruised the East Coast and the Bahamas while maintaining her at a very high standard. She has been upgraded extensively over the last 3 years and is dialed in for her new owner.
- Spacious 3 staterooms, 3 head layout.
- Factory HARDTOP.
- Air Conditioned Flybridge
- Upper and Lower Helm Stations with Updated Garmin Electronics.
- Hydraulic Bow Thruster.
- 2021 Achilles HB-350 DX Tender with 30 HP Tohatsu Outboard
- Interior Access to Flybridge.
- Spacious Lazaratte and Engine Room
- Updated AC and DC Lighting Throughout
- New Carpet!
Notable Upgrades Below:
- New 8D Deka AGM batteries x 4.
- 2 New 50 AMP Glendinning shore power chords - 100 ft. each
- All interior and navigation lights updated to LED.
- New Maxwell windlass and anchor chain roller.Integrated
- Sonos sound system installed with 3 Amps - one for each level. New exterior speakers.
- New bilge pumps.
- Raw water AC pumps replaced
- Custom mattress in master stateroom from HMC.
- Garmin OnDeck remote monitoring system.
- New Garmin Solid State 4' Open Array Radar.
- Fuel, water, and waste tank senders replaced with NMEA sensors.
- All tank and main engine data on Garmin displays.
- New digital dash panel on flybridge
- New EPIRB in static release box.
- New helm seat pedestals on flybridge.
- Replaced rudder seals.
- Removed and re-bedded port and starboard salon windows.
- All new carpeting throughout staterooms.
- New Flybridge drink refrigerator
- New ACR spotlight
- New WiFi router
- As you step into the salon the open-concept layout makes Siris feel much larger than a 63' yacht.
- There is a large L-shaped sofa to port with an additional barrel chair aft.
- The TV is directly across on the starboard side and has plenty of storage and a Scotsman ice maker in the cabinet below.
- The salon windows and large glass slider bring tons of natural light to the space.
- The galley is just forward of the salon and is fully functional featuring 4 Subzero refrigeration drawers, a wine chiller, 4-burner cooktop, and a convection microwave.
- There are beautiful granite countertops and the teak sole continues through this space from the salon.
- You will find there is no lack of storage in the galley with additional cabinets to starboard as well.
- 3 steps up from the galley you enter the pilothouse/lower helm station.
- The lower helm has been upgraded over the past few years and features newer Garmin electronics as well as a new Maretron display that shows all fuel, water, and waste levels.
- There are 2 very comfortable helm chairs with an L-shaped dinette area behind.
- Access to the starboard side deck is safe and easy through the pantograph door.
- One of the more notable features of the 63 Hatteras is the interior staircase up to the flybridge.
Below is an equipment list at the lower helm station:
- Newer (1) Garmin 8617
- All main engine data now on NMEA 2000 Network.
- Robertson AP 20 autopilot
- Maretron tankage display.
- Icom 506 VHF radio
- Northstar 952X GPS
- Ritchie compass
- (1) Engine room camera and (1) stern camera
- ACR remote sport light
- Hydraulic American bow thruster
- Windlass controls
- MMI-110 Hatteras monitor system
- Trim tab controls
- (3) Windshield wiper control
- Overhead speakers
- CAT engine monitors
- Siris is one of the few 63s that was built with the factory, fiberglass hard top.
- The flybridge also has a full enclosure and a very powerful 32,000 BTU Air Conditioning system that keeps the bridge cool all summer long.
- There is lots of seating and entertaining space on the flybridge as well as an additional sink and fridge on the starboard side.
- The Achilles tender is stored on the aft end of the flybridge.
- The electronics on the upper helm have been updated extensively and there are now 5 Garmin displays with all engine data feeding to the screens at the center of the helm on the NMEA 2000 Network.
Upper helm equipment below:
- New Garmin 8617 (1)
- New Garmin 943 (2)
- New Garmin 7608 (1)
- JL audio speakers (4) and SONOS Amp.
- Flybridge enclosure - Replaced 2020
- MNI-110 Hatteras monitor system
- Hydraulic American bow thruster control.
- CAT engine monitors
- ACR remote spotlight
- Seafire system monitor
- Ritchie compass
- The aft deck is spacious and fully covered by the flybridge overhang.
- There is easy access down to the swim platform on the starboard.
- Centerline is a beautiful teak table with a bench seat aft with plenty of room to add additional chairs around the table.
- The second flybridge access is also on the starboard side.
- As you make your way down the staircase from the pilothouse you will notice the new carpet throughout the companionway and staterooms.
- There is also a separate washer/dryer unit built at the base of the steps.
- The master is just aft through a set of double doors.
- The queen berth is situated athwartships and has a sizable en-suite head.
- There is ample storage throughout the master with a large, cedar-lined hanging closet as well as 16 dresser drawers and 2 night stands.
- All of the lighting through the master was recently updated.
- The TV is mounted on the wall to starboard.
- The large port hole directly over the berth lets natural light into the space.
- The en-suite head has a larger tub/shower with sliding glass door and a solid surface countertop with a molded sink.
Forward VIP Stateroom
- The VIP stateroom is all the way forward and features a centerline queen berth.
- This stateroom also has an en-suite head with separate stall shower.
- The TV is mounted on the aft wall and there is ample storage throughout including 2 hanging lockers.
- Each stateroom is equipped with its own stereo system powered by a Sonos amp that was recently replaced.
- Your guests will be comfortable in the 3rd stateroom that features oversized bunks.
- New carpet throughout.
- Cedar-lined hanging locker and a port light and small nightstand next to the lower bunk.
- The 3rd head is directly across from the bunk room and also has a very nice stall shower.
- Any owner-operator or captain will appreciate the ease of access to the spacious lazarette and engine room.
- Centerline in the aft deck sole you will find the hatch down to the lazarette area that features additional Subzero freezer drawers as well as tons of storage space with built in shelves to keep things tidy.
- Forward through the watertight door is your engine room that houses the 3412 Caterpillars.
- The engine rooms is very spacious and makes quick work of daily checks and maintenance.
- The 1400 HP Caterpillar 3412s have 2700 original hours.
- Siris is equipped with TWIN Onan 21.5kW generators with around 2500 hours each.
- She has ZF transmissions.
- Hydraulic steering and hydraulic bow thruster.
- 60 Amp Mastervolt battery charger.
- 2 50 Amp shore power chords recently replaced with 100 ft Glendinning chords.
- 3 Fuel Tanks totaling a 1290-gallon fuel capacity
- Reverso oil changing system for main engines, generators, and transmissions.
- Fuel transfer selection pump (3 tanks - keel 788, port aft 220, starboard aft 220)
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.