With a flybridge that would normally be seen on a 75-80 foot boat and a 3 stateroom 2 head layout, this vessel was crafted to entertain and comfort guest. She is incredibly efficient with her twin Volvo Penta D3 turbo diesel motors with very low usage (120 hrs). This is an original owner boat that was only utilized for personal use.
-Bow and stern thrusters
-7KW Onan generator
-"Sun Visor" hydraulic bow door
-Vondom designer flybridge furniture
-Hydraulic swim platform
-Dockmate wireless controller
2017 44 Overblue
These one-of-a-kind vessels have more indoor and outdoor living space than any other boat in their size range. Incredible spatial comforts, including walk-around queen bed and full-size heads and showers. You won't believe the square footage. (all commissioning gear added and break-in maintenance done) over $900,000 retail value with every conceivable factory and after-market option added on.
Factory-installed options include:
- Dual Volvo Penta D3 220 hp Turbo Diesel motors with less than 100 hrs. bulletproof straight drive assembly. Deliver 18-knot cruise speed
- 3 Bedroom, 2 full bath layout
- 7KW Onan Cummins diesel generator
- 40,000 BTU upgraded multi-zone air conditioning with redundant systems
- Caframo 12v ventilation fans
- bow thruster
- Stern thruster
- Automatic fire protection system in engine rooms
- Racor fuel/water separators/ filters for both engines
- Racor fuel/water separator for generator
- Optional 2nd black water tank for VIP head, making systems fully redundant.
- Windlass with chain length counter at helm station and dual controls (bow and flybridge.)
- Garmin GMI 20 marine instrument depth/speed/Temp
- Garmin GPS map 80q2 MFD glass cockpit for Volvo
- Garmin GHC 20 Autopilot
- Garmin VHF 200 marine radio
- Dual cameras, fore, and aft, connected to chart plotter
- "Sun Visor" hydraulic opening bow door for balcony access, incredible views and open-air ventilation, and secure protection for offshore cruising.
- Flybridge galley with dual fridges, sink, range, and grill
- Cockpit (aft deck) cushions
- Flybridge dining table and chairs
- Flybridge sunbed cushions
- City water connection
- Flybridge sofas and chairs from vondom
- Custom LED searchlight with remote control.
- Hydraulic lifting swim platform with dinghy mounts.
- Full galley with induction stove, microwave fridge, and freezer
- Ambient lighting with additional LED multi-colored dimmer ceiling lights
- Indirect floor lighting under furniture
- Dinette booth converts to additional sleeping area
- Fusion marine entertainment system with zones in salon and on aft deck
- Separate flybridge fusion entertainment system.
- 42" smart tv secure mounted to salon wall.
- 42" smart tv secure mounted to Master stateroom wall
- USB outlets at Flybridge Helm Station
- dimmable multi-colored LED lights on flybridge
- Custom double full-cover bimini sunshade with side curtains at helm. Can be lowered for 14 ft vertical clearance. When up, gives shade to entire flybridge entertainment seating area.
- Custom flybridge padded marine flooring.
- Dock mate remote wireless vessel controlling system for docking vessel from anywhere on board, even from dock.
- Custom VHF and UHF dome TV antennas.
- Custom folding Anchor light on Stanchion
- Vessel sold as new, with Engines and electronics all under warranty.
- 3 staterooms, 2 full baths, full galley with 2 fridges and electric grill on incredibly spacious flybridge with dining table for 8 and seating for up to 20 plus aft tanning beds. Also lower aft deck area behind salon.
- 1 owner cabin
- 1 VIP cabin
- 1 two bunk beds cabin
- Galley, living room, dinette.
- Aft deck lower outdoor area with seating for 6
Flybridge upper deck with dining table for 8, Large cushioned tanning bed area aft, Full galley with sink 2 refrigerators/ freezer, electric grill. Plus forward seating area with 3 sofas and 2 chairs all built by Von Dom of most durable resin for lifetime outdoor use.
- Windlass with flybridge and fwd controls
- Bow thruster
- Stern thruster
- Hydraulic swim platform with dinghy chocks
- Wireless remote docking system
- Custom wireless remote controlled searchlight in bow
- Hydraulic opening bow door/visor for balcony access from master suite and incredible breezes at anchor. Offshore seaworthiness when closed
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.